JThe VB.Net certification course helps developers build effective layered application architecture by implementing a Visual Basic solution and by strong naming assemblies with Visual Studio. In this, .net certification course you will learn the basics of object-oriented programming languages using Visual Basic, as the programming language.
A brief history of .Net
Backbone of .Net framework.
The ingredients of .NET br /> The .NET & web classes
Web Services and the next-generation Internet
Integration which more than 20 languages
Compatibility with commerce server & Biztak Server
PREREQUISITES (Should have knowledge of):
Experience in Visual Basic is a plus
The Internet has revolutionized the way organizations think about application development and deployment. The leap from traditional client-server development to web base development takes more than accessing data through a browser.
- ASP.NET helps to develop web-based applications with high performance and scalability.
- Develop web-based applications using ASP.NET
- Apply client-side and server-side programming, DHTML, scripting.
- Analyze the performance issues involved in developing applications on the net.
- Evaluate the use of client-side scripting vs. server-side scripting.
- Develop applications using ASP.NET, XML and databases.
- Keeping track of client interactions.
- Develop and deploy applications using Microsoft InterDev and Studio.
This course is intended for:
- Programmers who build Web-based or Windows applications that access data.
- Programmers who build Web services.
- Programmers who build applications that access data stored as XML.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with programming languages such as Visual Basic .NET or Microsoft Visual C#.
- Experience using the Microsoft Visual Studio® .NET developer environment.
- Experience building applications using the Extensible Stylesheet Language for Transformation (XSLT), XML Path Language (XPath), and XML schemas.
This course will teach developers to build data-centric applications and Web services with Microsoft ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000, and the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- The course assumes that students have the following skills:
- Understanding of relational database concepts: table, row, column, primary keys, foreign keys, constraints, and views.
- Data query and modification experience, including experience with SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE commands.
- Exposure to XML documents, style sheets, and schemas.
- Experience with Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic for Applications, or previous versions of Visual Basic.
- Experience building user interfaces, including Web applications or Microsoft Windows applications.