HTML5 & CSS
HTML5 is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. HTML5 adds many new syntactic features. These include the new video, audio and canvas elements, as well as the integration of scalable vector graphics (SVG) content (replacing generic tags), and MathML for mathematical formulas. These features are designed to make it easy to include and handle multimedia and graphical content on the web without having to resort to proprietary plugins and APIs.
PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. PHP is a powerful cross platform server side script language. It is a full featured programming language capable of managing huge database driven online environments. Using PHP you can query databases, create images, read & write files, talk to remote servers - the possibilities are endless.
PHP's language syntax is similar to C's and Perl's. It generally runs on a web server like Apache which is configured to take PHP code as input and create web page content as output. It can be deployed on most web servers and on almost every operating system and platform free of charge. PHP is installed on more than 20 million websites and 1 million web servers.
MySQL is one of the most popular open source database management system recognized for its speed and reliability. It is commonly used with web pages. More than 11 million Websites are built around MySQL.
Current MySQL customers such as eBay, Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook, and YouTube, SlashDot, LiveJournal are perfect examples of how MySQL is used to organize and store multiple databases that can be quickly accessed by millions of people at once.
- C is a general purpose Structured Language that is powerful, efficient and compact.
- C is a combination of High level language and Assembly language that's why its good for man & assembler.
- C is a robust language whose rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to write any complex program.
- C is a portable language.
- C provides a variety of data types.
- In addition, there is a hierarchy of derived data types created with pointers, arrays, structures, and unions.
- Programming in C is efficient & fast because of its data types and various operators.
- 90% of UNIX Operating System is written in C Language.
C++ is an Object Oriented Programming Language that is powerful, efficient and compact. It includes concepts like Polymorphism, Dynamic Binding, Data hiding, Operator encapsulation and inheritance, which are to be observed in C. User defined objects (instances) can be reused with and without modifications to generate new application. This reduces coding to greater extents.
- For file accessing, you can use file objects to open or manipulate a file.
- C++ is a Robust language whose rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to reduce complexity of programs.
- C++ is also a Portable language.
- Complex real-time System. Simulation and Modeling. Object-oriented database. Hypertext, hypermedia and expert text. Neural networks and parallel programming. Communication System.
Oracle9i is a Relational Database Management System(RDBMS) with Object Relational Database Management(ORDBMS) futures. Oracle9i is the latest technology, which has many new features over previous versions like 8i and 8. Oracle9i comes with new SQL enhancements.
- Oracle has sophisticated security mechanisms control access to sensitive data by an assortment of privileges
- Oracle provides sophisticated backup & recovery routines. Backup creates a second copy of Oracle Data, recovery restores a copy of data from back up.
- Oracle provides flexible space management. It has special abilities that are capable of handling very large databases.
- Oracle provides open connectivity to & from other vendors software
- Oracle server supports a wide range of Development tools, end user query tools, off the shelf applications & office wide information tools
- After Effects Different from Avid, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere.
- Education Industry Software Development Industry Data warehouse and maintenance Domestic Air Services Production Industry
- Banking Industry
Microsoft SQL Server
SQL Server, the Relational Database Management System(RDBMS) allows to store huge Database and manage the same easily. It is an enterprise database management and analysis system.
- XML Support: Simplify the integration of your back-end systems and data transfer across firewalls using XML.
- High Availability : Maximize the availability of your business applications with log shipping, online backups.
- Automated Tuning : Automatic tuning and maintenance features enable administrators to focus on other critical tasks
- Improved Developer Productivity : User-defined functions, cascading referential integrity, and the integrated Transact-SQL debugger allow you to reuse code to simplify the development process.
- Security : Ensure your applications are secure in any networked environment, with role-based security and file and network encryption.
- Data Transformation Services : Automate routines that extract, transform, and load data from heterogeneous sources.
- Multinational Companies with huge database to be maintained
- Banking Industry
- Production Industry
- Data warehousing companies
- Educational / Training Industry
- Air-transportation Service Industry
- Any business or service industry that stores database
Java Development Kit (JDK)
Java is platform independent, reliable Programming language introduced by sun systems, used mainly to Develop Internet applications and applets. Java is used to create web-based applications and allows user interaction on the Internet. Java allows us to have animation, audio and video clippings in our web page. Java Programming helps in writing Programs using which one can connect to any computer on the Internet.
- Java is two stage system having both compiler & interpreter.
- High Availability : Maximize the availability of your business applications with log shipping, online backups.
- Java is Platform Independent & Portable language. Thus Java Program can be moved from one computer to another computer, irrespective of the hardware or operating systems.
- Java supports object oriented concepts. Java comes with an extensive set of classes which can be used by inheritance.
- Java allows us to have animation, audio and video clippings in our web page.
- Java provides many safeguards for security. It has strict, compile & run time checking for data types. Java also has concept of error handling which captures errors & eliminate any serious risk to the system.
- Java is a distributed language i.e. it can be used across various networks.
- Java is a simple language as compared to other object oriented languages.
- Java supports multithreading i.e. one can perform multiple task in system independent of each other
- Java is capable of dynamic linking.
- Java is extensible language.
Servlets are used for Server-Side Programming. Servlets are generic extensions to Java-enabled servers. Their most common use is to extend Webservers, providing a very secure, portable and easy-to-use replacement for CGI. A Servlet is a dynamically loaded module that services requests from a Webserver. It runs entirely inside the Java Virtual Machine.
- Processing data posted over https using an HTML form, including purchase order or credit card data. A servlet like this could be part of an order-entry and processing system, working with product and inventory databases, and perhaps an on-line payment system.
- Allowing collaboration between people. A servlet can handle multiple requests concurrently; they can synchronize requests to support systems such as on-line conferencing.
- Forwarding requests. Servlets can forward requests to other servers and servlets. This allows them to be used to balance load among several servers that mirror the same content. It also allows them to be used to partition a single logical service over several servers, according to task type or organizational boundaries.
- Being a community of active agents. A servlet writer could define active agents that share work among each other. Each agent would be a servlet, and the agents could pass data among themselves
- Create JDBC connection pool.
- Create an Online Catalog System.
- Developing E-Commerce "store fronts" will become one of the most common uses for Java servlets.
- Servlets can be used to deploy Websites that open up large legacy systems on the Internet.
JDBC technology is an API that lets you access virtually any tabular data source from the JavaTM programming language. It provides cross-DBMS connectivity to a wide range of SQL databases, and now, with the new JDBC API, it also provides access to other tabular data sources, such as spreadsheets or flat files.
- JDBC programs are platform and Vendor independent.
- JDBC components inter-operate with Database and connects via JDBC - ODBC bridges.
- You can use JDBC in both applications and applets.
- Database vendors and database tool vendors can supply the low level drivers. Thus, they can optimize their drivers for their specific products.
- With JDBC you can write useful programs to handle realistic database chores.
JavaServer Pages involves generating HTML pages from hybrid HTML/Java source files. These source files are typically named using the .jsp extension (though this isn't a requirement). Java source code is embedded in .jsp pages using JSP tags that are described in the JSP 1.1 specification.
- JSP allow you to combine the HTML of a Web page with pieces of Java code in the same document. The Java code is surrounded by special tags that tell the JSP container that it should use the code to generate a servlet, or part of one. The benefit of JSPs is that you can maintain a single document that represents both the page and the Java code that enables it.
- Open source has brought a lot more than Linux to the computing world. It has also given us PHP and MySQL. PHP and MySQL are the world's best combination for creating data-driven sites.
J2EE is a multitiered application architecture. The J2EE specification defines roles based on certain functionality in the normal course of development and deployment of a J2EE application.
The Internet has revolutionized the way organizations think about application development and deployment. The leap from traditional client-server development to web base development takes more than accessing data through a browser.
- ASP.NET helps to develop web-based applications with high performance and scalability.
- Develop web-based applications using ASP.NET
- Apply client-side and server-side programming, DHTML, scripting.
- Analyze the performance issues involved in developing applications on the net.
- Evaluate the use of client-side scripting vs. server-side scripting.
- Develop applications using ASP.NET, XML and databases.
- Keeping track of client interactions.
- Develop and deploy applications using Microsoft InterDev and Studio.
JThe VB.Net certification course helps developers build effective layered application architecture by implementing a Visual Basic solution and by strong naming assemblies with Visual Studio. In this, .net certification course you will learn the basics of object-oriented programming languages using Visual Basic, as the programming language.
- A brief history of .Net
- Backbone of .Net framework.
- The ingredients of .NET br /> The .NET & web classes
- Web Services and the next-generation Internet
- Integration which more than 20 languages
- Compatibility with commerce server & Biztak Server
- Web solution.
- Net security
- ERP solution
PREREQUISITES (Should have knowledge of):
- Basic programming
- Experience in Visual Basic is a plus
Microsoft Word for Windows is a full-feature Word processor designed to help you work more efficiently. Microsoft Word shows you how to create effective documents using its features. You will learn how to edit, format, print documents, insert and manage tables and graphics into documents.
- Easy and Fast Tool to create a one page Letter, a hundred page Report, etc.
- You could add Graphics to your Letters and Reports to make it more attractive.
- Automatic Spelling check as well as Grammar check facility.
- Freeform Table Draw.
- Document Mapping.
- You can also link to Excel numbers and Charts.
- You can link your Word documents to World Wide Web or Intranet sites.
- With Word you can create and type Letters, Reports, Memos, Proposals, Newsletters, Brochures, Graphical Presentation, Web pages, etc
Microsoft Excel for Windows is a powerful electronics spreadsheet application that can be used for managing, analyzing and presenting data in graphical manner.
- Excel has three components that perform in three different manners:
1. The Spreadsheet.
2. The Data sheet
3. The Chart
- Create formulas on worksheets. It's easy and fast.
- Enhanced formatting and layout features help you get the printed report or online form with the look you want.
- You can quickly find the information you need and create automatic subtotals of your data.
- Increased capacity, high-end formatting options, and a mapping feature give you powerful ways to analyze your data visually.
- Explore the power of the Internet from your familiar Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- When you want to analyze data from outside Microsoft Excel, there's no need to retype. In a few keystrokes, you can bring the data right onto your worksheet.
- Excel is used for preparing Company profiles in the form of Charts and Graphs.
- Excel stores the accounting spreadsheets in Electronic form.
PowerPoint is the most famous and powerful presentation Program. Impressive colorful slide shows can be designed.
- Quick and Easy, High impact visual to accompany a talk.
- Fact-filled presentation with plenty of Graphs and Charts.
- Sophisticated Electronic presentation.
- You can assemble existing text and graphics from other Microsoft Office Application.
- You can time your Presentations.
- You can save as Web Animation.
- With Microsoft Powerpoint you can create Company Presentations and Profiles.
This program is designed for executives who are already familiar with the basics of Microsoft Excel, and who would like to work with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel that help in improving their efficiency of working with worksheets, analyzing data, creating MIS reports, and automating various tasks.
- This Advanced Excel training program will empower the participants to be able to do the following:
- Performing complex calculations more efficiently, using various Excel functions.
- Organizing and analyzing large volumes of data.
- Creating MIS reports.
- Designing and using templates.
- Consolidating and managing data from multiple workbooks.
- Executives and managers who have already been using Microsoft Excel, but now feel the need for learning more powerful features and options of Excel, to manage their worksheet-related tasks more efficiently.
- Participants attending this training should be familiar with the basic operations in Microsoft Excel, such as simple calculations, formatting and printing.