Certificate course in Financial Accounting With Inventory (Tally ERP 9)
- Maintain Accounts using different Currencies other then the home currency.
- Forecasting using Budgets feature of tally. You can make Departmental Budget, Financial Budget and Marketing Budget. Budget features are used to compare against actual to Display Variance.
- How to handle and maintain Accounts of a Manufacturing ompany
- Cost Centers: - Allocating EXP and Income (Revenue) to the different branches of the company inside Bombay or all Over India.
- Maintaining Accounts related to Cost Centers
- Using Tally’s Advance features of TDS (Tax Deducted at Source).
- Using Tally’s Advance features of VAT (Value Added Tax)
- How to Import and Export Tally Data
- Ratio Analysis. (Explained in Detail):- Reports showing you the state of the companies financial health and where it is going in short term. (Ratio Format).
- Using E-capabilities. (Email) features of Tally.
- Cash and Fund Flow statement
How to ascertain:
Cash Flow summary- Cash Movement- Inflow and Outflow of cash only.
Fund Flow summary- Movement of entire Working Capital.
Recall source of fund and how they are applied
Scenario Management:- Useful in reports with provisional figures without actually putting the entries through the main books and for forecasting purposes, by passing necessary Vouchers
Exploring the QUERY features of Tally
- Saves time.
- Various accounting books are created within seconds i.e. cash book, ledger book, purchase book, sales purchase.
- Financial statements within minutes i.e. Trading A/C, Profit and loss A/C, Balancesheet.
- Tally is used by all type of business houses like Proprietor firm, Partnership firm, Non-profit making Organizations, Mnc companies.
||Fees (US $)